I will survive.

Dear Cancers:

“Go on now go, walk out the door, just turn around now ’cause you’re not welcome anymore…Weren’t you the one who tried to hurt me with goodbye, you think I’d crumble, you think I’d lay down and die. Oh no, not I, I will survive, as long as i know how to love I know I will stay alive. I’ve got all my life to live. I’ve got all my love to give and I’ll survive. I will survive.”

Sincerely,

Munira Premji

About these ads
Comments
7 Responses to “I will survive.”
  1. snensi says:

bannnnaaaa… We will Survive!!

As usual, learning from your positive spirits, I’d like to keep your attitude positive in this… we are all together, remember always… even in your dreams :)

Lots of love
    Salim

2. Noorjehan says:

Dear Mukhiani Ma:

I believe in miracles. We can not give up hope for nothing is impossible. I am praying for you to have healing as well as peace.

Mukhiani Ma, You are a very special person — I am looking forward to hearing about your recovery in the coming days.
    With lots of love and prayers.
    Noorjehan

3. Dilshad Nathoo says:

A friend, a confidante, a true believer, a fierce fighter……I know YOU’LL survive!!! Our love, positive thoughts and intense prayers are always with you and your entire family. We will learn, laugh, cry and share in this journey with you to make us all be just a little better and truly appreciate this blessing of life that has been granted to us.
    Be well, stay strong and continue your amazing smile. You have tooooooo many people on your side lifting you with a cushion of prayers to make this incredible journey comfortable and peaceful!! Ameen.
    With our special love,
    Arif, Dilshad, Nareesa and Tahara

4. Anonymous says:

Mukhianimaa, our prayers are always with you and your family – along with lots of love and HUGS!!!!!
    Nimet, Karim, Raheem and Aly.

5. Anonymous says:

Hi Munira – You are amazing!!! and yes! you will Survive:) I totally believe that!
    take care dearest friend!! Saira Nasirdin!

• Hi, hi, hi Saira! Thanks for writing. I love hearing from you! You take care too. Munira

• Anonymous says:

BTW! you look beautiful with the henna!! amazing! you carry it so well:) Way to go girl!! you are truly my inspiration and role model! Lala Salama and Kwaheri Ya ku Onana!! really looking forward to meeting up with you:) Saira N.